Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tick tock, tick tock. . . 4dp5dt. . .is it time to test yet???

Hi All -
Just figured I should drop in and update my "readers" to our current status. I know several of you can't comment because you don't have blogger or google accounts, so I appreciate all of your email and FB comments as well (although we will NOT announce any pregnancy on FB until we are at least 8 weeks along so we would ask you to do the same). You guys are the best, and I don't know what I would do without you all!

SO. . .for those of you infertilies that know me, I am a POAS (pee on a stick) addict. I just have to do it. It's a control thing. And what do you pee on? Well a HPTs (home pregnancy tests) of course. I don't have much to report at this point, except that the trigger shot of HCG is definitely out of my system, so when I get that BFP (big fat positive) it will be for real. I'm not being overly optimistic am I? I notice I just said "when" I get that BFP, not "if" I get that BFP. . . hmmm. . . .wouldn't that be nice?

Anywho, I was just dropping by to let everyone know that we are doing fine. Fertility wise anyway. Our beta is scheduled for Monday, and that will give us our "for sure" final answer as to whether or not this cycle worked. Every appendage I have is crossed and is SO hoping God has blessed us with another chance to be a mommy and daddy. . . and to more than just puppies and kitties, although we do love them dearly as well=).

On the non-fertility front - our very good friends and neighbors next door - Aunt Denise and Uncle Ron, well Uncle Ron has been very sick with several things for a very long time now (lung cancer, diabetes, heart problems, etc.), and he passed away yesterday morning. We loved him dearly and were SO sad to see him go, but we know he is in a much better place now without the pain and suffering he was having to endure on earth. Now we just pray that Aunt Denise can find peace in all of this. We love her dearly and of course will be there for her as she has been for us. Please say a little prayer for her if you would. She of course is hoping and praying that these little blastocysts attached, kind of as a last legacy to Uncle Ron. I hope so too. =)

1 comment:

  1. When you get that BFP is the EXACT right way to talk. Goooooo embies! Thanks for letting us know how you are doing!

    I will for sure include Aunt Denise in my prayers. And Uncle Ron too that he is at peace and resting comfortably with God now. I'm sure Aunt Denise is so grateful to have such caring neighbors and friends like you and Si. Sounds like you have been an incredible comfort to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!