I apologize for not posting the update sooner! The day before transfer I usually run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything that needs to be done done (like laundry, grocery shopping, etc.) so I don't obsess about it while I'm on bedrest! Therefore, the blog didn't get updated until 930 PM. For that I apologize!
SO - on to the report of the day - day 4 in the petri dish=). All 13 embryos are still alive. This is good news. BUT, "they" are a "code 2" - meaning that at least 1of the embryos is/are delayed (i.e - they should be 16 cells by now and may only be 12 or something). The RE didn't know if just one of the embryos fell into that category, or if all of them did, or if half of them did (the lab didn't indicate it in their report).
We won't know any additional information until tomorrow AM when they call. Transfer may be tomorrow AM at 9, or it may be Monday. It all depends on how many actually make it to day 5 blastocyst status by tomorrow morning. If none do, we will wait and see if any make it by Monday. If one makes it to blast stage tomorrow we would wait an extra day to see if any of the other embies caught up. If two or more make it to blast stage by tomorrow AM we will likely proceed with the transfer tomorrow. So now we just sit on the edge of our seat and wait! Tick tock, tick tock!!
And so far so good with the OHSS. . .still status quo. . .I can still breathe, I can still urinate (like you really wanted to know that), and I can still eat. . . .which means I am still cleared to have transfer occur. I pray the OHSS only gets better and doesn't even consider getting worse!