Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Am

I read this on 3 Little Men and a Mommy and thought it sounded like a great idea, so I joined in too! I think it's very interesting to read other people's responses to the fill in the blanks. If you do this too, let me know! I'd love to read about you!

I AM...a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend...but where's the instruction manual??? It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to be good at even one of these things!
I WANT… to do enjoy every single thing I have been blessed with, and not worry about what I don't have.
I HAVE...a job, a roof over my head, transportation, a wonderful family, great friends, food on the table and in the cupboards, closets full of clothes, and hearts full of love. See, very blessed!
I KEEP...my family and friends close to my heart, always.
I WISH I COULD...sleep in on weekends....lol....only 18 more years to go!
I HATE...rudeness, insincerity, and being lied to.
I FEAR...being alone.
I HEAR...people talking negatively behind other people's backs. Why???? Why do we feel the need to do this?
I DON'T THINK… that people always get what they deserve. Some people get slighted. Life is a crapshoot sometimes. And that sucks.
I REGRET...losing contact with good friends...
I LOVE...98% of my life...I try to ignore the 2% that stinks.
I AM NOT...perfect, in any sense of the word. I have many things that I need to work on to make myself a better person.
I DANCE...with my husband, my girlies, and my pugs... like no one is watching...those ballroom lessons paid off - LOL=)
I SING...any time I can. I love music. So does Si. So do my girls. I think music is so important! Keep the music alive!
I NEVER...have used ANY illegal drugs. Ever. Not once. Not that I didn't consider it, but um, I'm a puker when I get drunk, and that really sucks...I figured that if that was my reaction to alcohol, my reaction to something illegal would be MUCH worse!
I RARELY...get road rage. Si can yell at other drivers like it's no one's business, but not me! I always think worse case scenario...what if that other driver has a gun or something?! NOT worth it!
I CRY WHEN...someone close to me tells me they are disappointed in me, or in something I have done. It's not often, but it happens.
I AM NOT ALWAYS...happy. We all have bad days. I really am a happy person about 97% of the time though. I love that about myself. I think it drives others batty =)
I HATE THAT…I carry grudges....if you did something to really hurt me, I may never forgive you. I think that's sad.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...why people abuse and neglect their pets. We see this SO often in pug rescue, and I can never understand it. Why hurt the ones that give you literal unconditional love???
I NEED...coffee first thing in the morning. Right now it's 1/3 caff, with cream and sugar, please =)
I SHOULD...spend more time enjoying my girls instead of managing them....I've mentioned this before, and it's seriously a work in progress. I have to make a conscious effort every day to enjoy them more. They are wonderful! Why can't I just enjoy their company???

So that's me!! Tell me about YOU!

Until next time -
Megan

Sorry, no pics this time! This was an unplanned post and I don't have any new pics to share today!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you did this, and so fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading all about you! :) I also have never tried any drugs. I'm hoping this will carry through and the twins will be the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!

    When you find the instruction manual, send it to me please!! Hopefully, somewhere in that book, there will be tips for being able to sleep in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from Cherry Pie Twins! I am also a twin mama (11 mo b/g)!

    Look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!