Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I had to share....

I'm sure there will be many more pictures like this over the next couple of years, but this is the first!

This is what happens when you have diva twin girls and little boy who wants to be just like them.  The girls wanted to be "princesses" tonight, so they went through their closet and pulled out their tutus and matching shirts.  Hudson watched them do this and decided he wanted to be part of the action too! He went into their closet and pulled out a tutu, then turned to me and said "on"! HA! Si was mortified...I think it's adorable!


Love these crazy kids!

Until next time -
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Max always wants to wear Claire's bows and wants his toes painted and at school dresses as a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little brother always wanted to be just like me, too. When I took ballet, he did too! And, guess what? He turned out pretty good. :) Your little guy is adorable... and lucky to have two sweet big sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!