Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot and busy, but still time for pics!

It has been disgustingly hot here for the last 4-5 days. Please let me clarify what that means where we are. We live in Nebraska. We generally have a couple of days a year that we get over 100 F. No big deal right? I suspect you Texans and Arizonans are thinking we are complaining for nothing, eh? Well we would be, if it was a dry heat. Heck no! It's 100 degrees outside with 85% humidity. Straight up YUCK is what that is. There have been "excessive heat" warnings for the last several days and those are supposed to continue at least until Wednesday. ICK!

So we are trying to stay cool and beat the heat by dressing cool and playing in the pool when we can. And of course mommy grabs the camera any time she can and takes pictures of us. . .I swear they hate the camera! I have to take at least 50 shots to get one decent picture! HA!

The girls, sporting their cute little sundresses!

Livvy showing off those two bottom teeth =)

Miss happy go lucky Bri =)


So that's all I am posting about today. We had a crazy busy weekend and have had very little down time, but I still wanted to bebop on and say hello and do a quick post with some quick pics! Hope you all are staying cool!

Until next time -
Megan

5 comments:

  1. That heat plus humidity sounds unbearable! Hope it cools down for you soon!

    Those sundresses are adorable! Taking 50 shots was not in vain because you definitely got some keepers. Love Livvy proudly showing off her new teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went outside on Saturday and played in the little pool. It must have been hot because Monkey let Goober spray him with the hose. Also, Goober informed me after outside for less than a minute that "me skin is kind of sticky like peanut butter." Not sure about the peanut butter, but it was sticky out to say the least!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 girls are P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!

    Stay cool...or as cool as you can! Humidity heat is terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled onto your sweet blog from The Mays Twins...

    adorable girls! I love the dresses--perfect for these hot days.

    And, yes. I can relate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and congratulations on the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful twin girls! I love their sundresses.

    To resond to your question- it's hard to survive summer without AC! It's a very serious first-world problem we should probably raise awareness about ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!