Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Friday, April 1, 2011

So pretty!

I'm pretty sure that Daddy was hoping that at least one of the girls would turn into a little Tomboy, but so far that couldn't be further from the truth! We are both princesses! See? Get ready to open up your wallet Daddy, we already LOVE to shop, and mommy has a feeling that that's just the tip of the iceburg...=).

We are trying to get ready and find outfits for our 6 month picures and Grandma K had bought us these two ADORABLE dresses. Of course we had to try them on before picture day...=).



Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!

Megan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! Been over to your blog from M&M many of times, but making it official thus time! I am your newest follower! :) Hope you can visiting too! Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Those are some CUTE girls you have. You've been through a lot and deserve every bit of happiness those sweeties give you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from M&M. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Look how adorable your girls are! I love those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love their dresses! I think I've got some girly girls on my hands too! Glad I found you on M&M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!