Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Rebels!

The girls definitely got their daddy's stubborness. Holy buckets ladies, you are turning into little rebels! I thought you were supposed to be at least 2 years old before that happened! The girls also happen to have aquired my pouty lip that always allowed me to get my way. What a lethal combination!

SO. . .the last few days the girls have been absolutely refusing to take naps. No if, ands, or buts. I've tried letting them cry it out. I've tried rocking. I've tried nursing them to sleep. I've tried babywearing. I've tried driving around. I've tried stroller time. Nothing. works. All I end up with at the end of the day is two WAY too overtired screaming babies and an overtired momma and daddy.

It's just a phase I keep telling myself. . .it too will pass. . . right?! I remember having some short term nap issues around 3 months too, and they were temporary. These too should be temporary then too! I know that my friend Sheila is having issues with napping with Mr. Adam too though, and it's been going on for weeks. Ick! Didn't the babies get the memo that they have to sleep??? LOL.

In other news, we didn't get our pictures taken last week. We went to our appointment but the photographer didn't have us down so she wasn't there. Major bummer. Two happy babies in Easter dresses, a dressed and pressed mommy and daddy, and a grandpa along to help out. . .but no photographer to take our pictures. We rescheduled for next week. Hopefully nothing will come in our way! Of course since we were already in our Easter dresses we had to take a couple of pictures when we got home though. . .
Miss Olivia

Miss Brianna


The girlies together =)




Oh, and we have new friends! We went to the zoo this week with our new friend Kristen from the multiples club and her trips Sissy (Elizabeth), Mikey, and Willy. We had a great time! We definitely got some looks at the zoo, and several moms came up to us and told us how "brave" we were for taking that many babies out of the house. What else could we do?! Be hermits for the rest of our lives? Absolutely no way!! =)

Here's a couple of pictures from our zoo adventures on Wednesday. As you can tell, no smiles. . .likely a direct result of no naps!

That's all for now! TGIF tomorrow!! I need a weekend! And Happy Easter everyone!

Until next time. . .
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!