Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday

The girlies and momma styling and profiling in our new chariot! The girls LOVE it!! And it's pink. . .so what isn't to love? =)



This is a "jogging" stroller. We got it Saturday at the multiples sale. YAY new stroller! Hopefully the "jogging" will get this last 15 lbs of pregnancy weight off! HA! Not that I'm doing any jogging just yet, but hopefully I will be soon!! =)

Have a great Monday!

Megan

Mommy and Me Monday
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

4 comments:

  1. Just popping by from the Multiples and More site, love your new stroller! We had a Chariot to and it was great to get out and walk the neighborhood with it. I was checking out your blog and it is so great! Thought I would just say "hello."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, they both look adorable and im sure they enjoyed the day out

    My MMM Visit The Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new stroller. It looks like you will get tons of use out of it!

    Your girls are cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!