Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

26 week belly pics =)

Hello! It's been a wonderfully busy week, filled with friends, family, cakes, and cookies so I haven't had a chance yet to to post my week 26 belly pictures! Sorry! We had a baby shower on Saturday (pictures and details to come, but it was absolutely AWESOME!), and I have been writing thank-you's and sorting baby stuff ever since!

All continues to go well with momma and babies. We don't go back to the OB until next Friday (sugar test, blood work, Rhogham shot, ultrasound), so I don't have a baby size update for you, but I am getting bigger by the day and the babies are kicking me like crazy, so I'm pretty darn sure all is well in there=).

Here are some pictures from this week. I am going to have to go clothes shopping yet AGAIN as I am running out of clothes to wear - it's crazy!!! Can someone please make a multiples maternity clothing line??? Seriously! Oh well, I guess I'm getting a taste of what it will be like when the babies are here and are growing through clothes like mad, right?

Anyway, enjoy the pics!






Hope you all are having a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I am wishing there was a multiples maternity clothes line too. You can't always just go up a size because then then don't fit anywhere else! Good luck with that- I'm getting severely limited on what I can wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should create a maternity line for multiples. Call it. Multiples Maternity by Megan. I LIKE IT!

    How's that nursery coming? Take before and after pictures! I can't wait to hear all about it! I know how much you're anxious to get it all done!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. came by from Multiples and More. Congrats on your twins on the way! You look GREAT! I'm with you- there SHOULD be a multiples line of maternity clothes! I had the hardest time finding things to fit. (I have twin girls who will be TWO next month)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!