Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just a quick update!

I know I haven't posted in nearly a week. Drama right? Well, I didn't have much to share. I still don't really! But I will share what I do know=).

The spotting has stopped completely (YAY!). It stopped a couple of days ago. It has since been replaced with some random morning sickness. Woo hoo! I haven't actually gotten sick (yet), just gotten the random waves of nausea (awesome), and then it goes away and returns randomly a bit later. I think one of my triggers is going to be the car though - yikes! On the way home from work today I was literally gagging as I was driving! Major drama! So those of you that live a ways away, I'm sorry, but I don't think I am going to make any road trips out to visit you any time soon! LOL!

So, I'm pleased about the morning sickness (that doesn't really happen all that much in the morning)! I think it's a good sign that everything is okay in there.

I'm still 6 days out from my ultrasound with my RE. . . can time go any slower??? At least I am half way there though. Last Wednesday when I got my beta the ultrasound was 12 days away. So time is passing. Just S-L-O-W-L-Y. Some would tell me to enjoy this time. And I will. Once I see that everything is okay with the baby or babies inside of me. Then I can let go a little. Then I can relax a touch. I am very excited for that day. Oh, and I'm officially 5 weeks pregnant today. YAY.

Hope you all are having a wonderfully blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Wooooo Hoooooo! So you're not coming to Wahoo to see me???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!