Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beta #2

I have never had a Beta Hcg level double. EVER. Until now!

Beta #1 - 3/1/2010 (8dp5dt - 13 dpo equivalent) - 121
Beta #2 - 3/3/2010 (10dp5dt - 15 dpo equivalent) - 321!

Woo hoo!!! In fact, they are SO happy about this, that they don't want to see me for another 12 days. REALLY?? 12 days??? I've never gone that long being pregnant without levels or an ultrasound. . .so why start now?! LOL=). SO, my next appointment with my RE is on 3/15/2010.

I've been taking progesterone in oil twice a day since Sunday AM because I was having some spotting (not red though - so its okay). Well, that's still kind of going on, but I called my OB yesterday and they squeezed me in and did a quick ultrasound, and the baby/babies are fine, it's just some blood filled cysts on my left ovary that are "leaking". Gross, but fine. I love my OB!

The RE checked my progesterone level (p4) this morning and it was 68. That's a fine level, but not fine enough for me to get out of that second daily shot. Bummer! Worth it for a baby though=).

They also checked my estrogen (e2) level. It was only 99. They are adding on an estrogen patch. I'm not really sure where my e2 level should be, but 99 is apparently a bit low! LOL=).

SO, I may not have anything exciting to report for a while. It's going to be 12 days of hurry up and wait, which is okay with me. I am just so thrilled that God has once again blessed us with the opportunity to be parents. . .for however long of time.

We thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. They are always appreciated! We love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Great news!!! I know it's gonna be a long long way to the next visit but that means he has NO concerns about this pregnancy no need to rerun any other betas or tests. Wonderful news!!
    Did you happen to eat the pineapple core this time? I think I rember u saying you did it last time but nit this - is that right?
    Sitting around with pineapple (cuz I like it) in the house wondering if I should eat it, lol
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!