Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Thursday, July 8, 2010

22 week OB appointment update



This is the position the babies are in! A yin-yang! Baby Olivia is head down with her feet up in my ribs. Baby Brianna is feet down (on my bladder) with her head up in my ribs. Crazy girls!

So they look great. They are both still measuring ahead, one 1 day ahead and the other 2 days ahead. They are both in the 50th percentile for size, weight, and femur length (which I have been told is excellent for twinnos!). Baby Olivia is weighing in at 1 lb 4 oz and Baby Brianna is weighing in at 1 lb 3 oz. They are getting bigger as we speak! Heartbeats were good, fluid levels were good, and my cervix is peachy. All good news!

I go back in 3 weeks (as long as nothing comes up before then). After that visit (at 25 weeks) I will start my every two week visits. I will do my sugar test at week 27, and then they will start doing non-stress tests on the babies between 28 and 30 weeks. I feel like we are moving right along now! YAY!

Oh, and of course we have some ultrasound pics for you to look at! The girls are getting a little too big to fit their entire body on the screen (or picture) so you get more of pictures of body parts instead of pictures of babies. Too funny. You can see if you can make out what they told us these ultrasound pictures were. HA!

This is a shot of Olivia's face


This is a profile shot of Olivia


This is a profile pic of Brianna (with no head)


This is a pic of Brianna's face (I think it's creepy!)


And here is a pic of a foot! I LOVE feet pics! You can see the little toes!!!


Have a great rest of your week everyone! I can't believe it's already Thursday. . .holiday weeks rock!! =)

1 comment:

  1. They're so precious! I can't stand it! Adam gave big kicks as I was reading through the blog so I know he's excited too!

    As usual, you look so beautiful and happy! You're a wonderful mother already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!