Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter Friends!

Happy Easter 2015!

This year we got to see and cuddle REAL bunnies!!!  It was so precious. The kids could hardly contain themselves, so not kidding! I think the photographer probably had to edit or throw out at least 25 pictures of the kids with their mouths wide open because they were so excited!!

Olivia and Brianna, Age 4.5, Hudson, Age 2.75


Livvy alone with her bunny - note the mouth wide open ;)


Bri alone with her bunny ;)


Hudson alone with his bunny;)


Hope you have a very blessed holiday with you and yours!

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload... the kids, the bunnies... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! those are real bunnies. Cute bunnies, cuter kids! I may have freaked out if a furry animal got that close to me or my littles, but I'm learning... Happy Easter Miss Meagan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!