Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Monday, February 14, 2011

4 months old. . .remember when?

The girlies turned 4 months old yesterday. It's amazing to see how far they have come in just 4 short months. It seems like yesterday they were born and were such tiny little princesses. They are still princesses of course (they are my babies after all - lol), but they are much larger (well over double their birth weight) size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothes wearing princesses =).

It seems like just yesterday this was me. . . .

And I have to admit, I really miss it. I don't miss not having the girls around, but I absolutely miss feeling them kick inside me, being so excited to meet them and hold them and tell them how much they were loved or how happy we were that they were finally here with us. I didn't have a difficult pregnancy (except in the beginning we had a scare or two, and at the very end with pre-term labor and pre-eclampsia). The time being pregnant was awesome, and I would go back there and do it all over again in a second =). My husband, yeah not so thrilled about that idea, but I think that's probably because after about month 7 I was pretty worthless and couldn't even pick up stuff off the floor. Needless to say he was happy ecstatic when the girls finally came and I could start to resume semi-regular activities. . .

The girls were so little back then. . .

Then it seems that I blinked, and now look at these adorable little peanuts!! No head support needed, wanting to sit up on their own, awake nearly as much as they are asleep, smiling like crazy, cooing, babbling, laughing, teething, sleeping through the night (95% of the time), drooling everywhere, grabbing and playing with things and with each other. . . ahhh, I wouldn't have it any other way. . . everyone should get the chance to experience this. . .
Girls hanging out in the boppy. . .they are starting to look more alike each day. . .dang it! They were so easy to tell apart previously!!

Bri in Jeannie's arms and Liv in the Bumbo chair on the counter (I know, I know, you aren't supposed to put the bumbo's on the counter, but seriously I was right there) =)

Here we are in our little casual dresses. . .yeah, that's the last time you will see Bri in those tights. . . she had a blowout and I couldn't get it out of the tights - LOL.

Here we are in our Valentine's outfits! We don't want to smile, but we are still kind of cute anyway!

And of course a picture of each of the girls alone. . .
This is Bri =)

And this is Liv =)

Happy Valentine's Day, and happy 4 month birthday girls. We love you so much more than words can say.

Hope you had a wonderful day!!
Megan

PS - we have our 4 month check up and shots on Wednesday so I will make sure to update our stats when we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!