Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Monday, October 11, 2010

36 weeks - can you believe it?

Hello! As of today we are officially 36 weeks pregnant with our twin girlies! That means we have officially hit "full term"! Woo hoo! Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far. We did though. I'm quite sure that we won't make it much further though. I am SO swollen - feet, ankles, calves, thighs, and now even my hips. I can hardly move my legs. It's crazy. My BP is still high, and I have protein in my urine. All not good things during pregnancy.

The good news? Now that we are 36 weeks, they will not stop my contractions. YAY! Now if only they would be productive and progress! Last night I had 2 hours of contractions that were 5-6 minutes apart, lasting 45 -90 seconds. I thought maybe last night was going to be the night. . . .no such luck! The contractions slowed down to about 8 - 10 minutes apart and have been like that ever since. UGH - really??? I am SO tired and sore now!!!! I called my OB, and there isn't really anything they can do for me at this point. I go in to see them tomorrow at noon and they will assess me again then (essentially for pre-eclampsia), but today all they would have done is send me to L&D who inevitably would have sent me home because I wasn't progressing. Don't want to waste my evening on that! LOL!

Anyway, I digress! I am posting some pics taken from today. I highly suspect that these will be the last pregnancy pictures taken. 36 weeks =). Enjoy!

Here's a pic of me sideways. . .


Here's a bare belly pic


And here's a couple of pictures of my legs/feet (looking down from above) - they are SO huge!




Hope you all are having a great week! I hope to have some exciting news to post soon along with some fun baby pics! Hang tight!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Congratulations on making 36 weeks! That was my goal. You look like you're going to pop and I know how uncomfortable you are so I hope those ladies make an appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!