Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The verdict is in!!!

We had our 16 week OB appointment today, and he was able to tell us the sexes!!
Well, throw mother's intuition out the window because I was so sure that the babies were both boys. I couldn't have been more wrong! We are expecting TWO GIRLS!!!
Here's the proof! The pics are small, but if you look closely, you can see two legs spread (looks like a Y or the letter U). Well, in between those legs you don't see anything hanging (which would indicate a boy). SO, these are both little ladies!



And here's a couple of ultrasound pictures of the girls from today. They aren't great pics, but I'll take what we can get!


Everything is looking great! The babies continue to measure ahead of schedule (today they were both 5 days ahead of schedule). They have great heartbeats, and everything looks just perfect! My OB couldn't be happier=).

I asked my OB about being referred to a high risk OB, and he said he would refer me if I wanted him to, but he didn't think it was necessary. He said that for some OB's, they don't have ultrasound capabilities, and if that was the case, he would make sure to refer me. He however, has 3D/4D ultrasounds in each room, and he does an ultrasound on me at every single visit. He said being high risk that ultrasounds are very necessary on a regular basis, and he is making sure to do that. He also said that I have a standing appointment with him - any time I feel like I need to come in I can! And he'll scan me. I'm comfortable sticking with him for now. I think my OB is GREAT!!

Oh, and weight gain. I have gained back nearly all of the weight I lost in the first trimester. YAY!! It helps that I like food now - LOL=).

Okay, that's all for now! We have been so so blessed!! Thank you God! I hope you all are doing well and are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!