Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

15 week belly pics!

As promised, I am trying to make sure I post pictures of my pregnant belly at least every 2 weeks! I'm getting big, and I LOVE it! For the most part, people can look at me now and tell that I'm pregnant (without wondering if they should ask or not! LOL).

Overall, I'm doing well. Morning sickness is mostly gone (with a random cruddy day thrown in there) and I am ever so happy I can finally eat! We go back to the OB on Tuesday so I am excited to see if I am finally starting to gain some weight instead of losing weight!

Oh, and assuming the babies cooperate, we will be finding out the sexes on Tuesday! We are SO excited! We will of course post an update once we know=). I have thought since the beginning that it's two little boys, but I could be totally off base. We will be ecstatic with whatever we have been blessed with!

Okay, so here's a couple of pics of me from yesterday and today! Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. You are adorable and so is that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are looking FABULOUS! I love the bump! And I think you've had a growth spurt since Saturday at WF! Woo Hoo!!!!!! Is it time for us to hit the buffet yet??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great meg! anxoiusly awaiting the u/s!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!