Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Still here!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My laptop crashed about a month ago, I bought a new laptop but hated it and returned it a week later, and put in an order for a different one that should have been in a week ago! Oye vey! This is putting a serious crimp on my blogging style!!!

So, I am writing this post from my phone. As you may suspect, it will be pretty short! It's hard to type efficiently with one finger and chase around 3 kiddos at the same time. :-).
Anyhow, we are all here, all healthy, and all relatively happy. Hudson is teething, so he isn't thrilled about that, but otherwise nothing big is going on. We are loving the warm weather (50's and 60's in November in Nebraska is GREAT, 70 today!), so we have been soaking it up.

We've played in the leaves...

We've climbed, and jumped, and run around...

And GROWN! Hudson is getting so big! He's getting more and more vocal every day. He still loves his nursing and snuggling time with his momma, and it makes me so happy! :-)

I promise a REAL blog post very soon, once I get accustomed to my new laptop! I have so much to blog about! I hope you all are doing well, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time,
Megan

5 comments:

  1. I envy your 70s weather & your "love" wall is looking great with all the family pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to "see" you!

    The smiles on the girls' faces are precious, and Hudson--wow! He's growing so much and getting even cuter by the day!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kids are getting so big, I can't believe the girls are two already! Your family is beautiful! So glad to see you back blogging. We are back blogging too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!