Valentines 2015

Valentines 2015

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What free time?!?!

It's been two weeks since I've posted! Sorry fellow bloggers!  I underestimated how much time "free time" I would lose by taking a new job, losing half a day off, and simultaneously prepping for the semi annual multiples sale!  Geez!

So, to catch you up, in the last two weeks we have:
Had our pictures taken professionally twice!



Been to two play dates (what can I say, we love to play!)

And ran the OPMC semi annual clothing and equipment sale (this took tons of time!).  But we sold $657 worth of stuff this round - WOW!

The girls birthday is October 13th so we are doing some quick party planning too.  Since the girls favorite place to be at this point is PE 101 we figured it was only fitting to have their 2nd birthday party there!  It's going to be very low key - just family, friends, and playing.  We are having a make-your-own cold cut sandwiches and PB&J bar, crock pot macaroni and cheese, and cake.  That's it! Easy peasy! I just can't believe they are almost two!!! Where on earth did the last year go?!?!?!

Okay, that's all I've got ladies! Happy Tuesday!

Until next time -
Megan

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness....the amount of cuteness in the post is almost too much! i love the pictures!

    and i'm glad i'm not the only one who takes random blog breaks :) sometimes, you just need to forget about the old blog for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best photos!!

    And, girl. Seriously. I can't figure out where you get the time that you do. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!